Sunday, March 14, 2010

Pages in Time March Kit Layout~Websters

I LOVE the new March Kit from Pages in Time! It is filled with all kinds of beautiful pp and goodies!! I used Websters Life Portrait pp for this LO, plus beautiful new Prima, also new at the PIT Store. I didn't use alot of distressing/inking for this lo..as I didn't think it needed it. I used pop up dots for the frame and cut out quote (from another Websters pp), beautiful Prima flowers, and a rub on quote. Since I didn't do alot of techniques, it didn't take me long to finish. Thanks for looking!

Thanks for checking it out! Don't you just love this pp? If  you're looking for it, go to the Pages in Time site and check out the products for sale. If you don't see what you're looking for, just send a private message (you can do this from your main page) to Karen, the owner regarding what you're looking for. Most likely she has it! She is posting new items! I also highly recommend that if you're wanting any of the monthly kits, put in your request or pre order with Karen early!! They sell out SO fast! If you're interested in April's kit, just let her know!
 

Thanks again for stopping by and till next time, Happy Scrappin!!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my! So very, very pretty! Nice job on this one Denise. So many lovely little details. Those Webster pages rock! Just beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Denise this is so beautiful! I had wanted to order the kit, but it was sold out. Can't pick any one single thing to say is beautiful, because it all is. The photo is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO Denise!!! Love all of the layering & textures you've added. I'm with Debbie...I can't pick out one single thing to say is beautiful....I love everything about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word!! this is gorgeous!!....I just got my hands on these papers too!! can't wait to play!!.....Hon, got some great news for you! YOU WON!!!!....I pulled your name in the draw for my blog prize...please email me your mailing addie and I'll pop your prize into the mail! you can send me your addie through an email to me.... gpollacco@aol.com

    ~Gabi xxx

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~