Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New layout using KaiserCraft's Gypsy Sisters pp



I love this pp from KaiserCraft. It's called Gypsy Sisters. When I saw it at my LSS (the Scrap Trap in Jamestown ND) I bought 2 of every page! I thought it would be perfect for some of my 1920's pictures.

Thought I'd do a quick layout to share. This one is of me and my husband. When we came out of the bedroom after getting ready, my daughter said "Wowza"! So I thought it an appropriate title. This LO is totally inspired by Gabrielle Pollacco's work. (tho not as good as hers) I got the threaded ribbon idea using one of her techniques. She has a tutorial on it if you'd like to see it. Click here and it will take you there.


Of course..some close ups. I used the circle shaped cut outs from the small paper pad, to make some of the flowers. The rest I just bought at Wal Mart.

Thanks for stopping by!! If you're looking for inspiration for scrapbooking, join us at Pages in Time!! It's filled with lovely layouts and fun people.

Till next time..Happy Scrappin!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Denise. Love the threaded ribbon. Love all the bright colors and of course the great picture! I'm off to go outside and do some weeding. . . I'd rather be scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this LO!!! Gorgeous flowers & ribbon!! Colors are super!! Love the pic!!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~