Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pretty Prima!!!



I finally got my hands on some of the pretty Prima paper I've been wanting!! I have to say that Prima paper is in my top 3 of faves...along with Websters and G45 of course:)

I've been working on this layout for a couple of days. I wanted to make it for my son and his girlfriend..it's a picture of them when they went to Prom this last month. This is just a snapshot she took of them together before Prom started..I thought it was really cute!


I used lots of Prima on this..from paper, decorative stones to flowers to the floral strip on the bottom. I covered the pic with some netting from my dear scrapping friend Maggi and glued little baby roses to the ends.
Added a pull-out journaling tag...



Prima flowers:

I painted the wood flourish with Crackle Paint and glued a frame embellishment and butterfly on it. Underneath it is some Websters' Life's Portrait fabric ribbon..so pretty..and I used Stickles to make the flourish.
I love the Prima floral strip I found at Michaels. I added pearls on top of that for an extra something.


Glad that you stopped by and I hope you've been inspired, if even a little, to create something!!

Till next time, Happy Scrappin!!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO Denise!! Your projects are always so stunning!! Colors are beautiful!! Esp love the wood scroll with frame & butterfly! Pull out journaling tag is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Denise! This layout is extraordinary...
    You just keep outdoing yourself. I love it all ...the colors, the flowers of course, the photo is precious, the pearls, that paper...to die for...just uber beautiful.
    By the way thanks for leaving a comment on my blog about the chatterbox brads. I hope you find them & like using them.
    Take care.
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Denise! Love all the Prima and especially love the netting on and above the picture! Everything blends together so well and compliments the beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, hello from Belgium; Love is beautiful! your page is very nice and very beautiful photo, congratulations and have a nice day.
    (Thank you google translation)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning. Just love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~