Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"Friends"


I have so many awesome pictures of my dear friend Adie's bridal shower, so I had to start working on them. This is the first one I did. It's me, and my beautiful friends Kelcie and Adie. Her theme was Pinkalicious so of course I had to use pink and Prima has the perfect paper for it. Which I got from Snobby Walrus, one of my favorite online stores. It does have more red than pink I think but you can really bring out the pink by using embellies and flowers in the shade you want.

 I made some of the pink flowers and Glimmer Misted them using the same technique I mentioned in my last post. The leaves were cut out using my Cricut and inked them with Pesto Alcohol ink, crinkled them up a little for some dimension. Used Ruby Slippers Stickels to make my own "bling" and cut out a corset picture and used Glossy Accents on it.



 I had a die cut frame from Dusty Attic, which was from one of my most fabulous Swirlydoos kits. I misted that as well, and added some little personal touches, the A for Adie, the shoe (used Glossy Accents on that too) because Adie is such a fab fashionista...and the clock for the great time we had!!

Can't wait to get started on more. I'm making a purse mini album of most of the pictures which I will upload when I'm done. Thanks for stopping by...and till next time Happy Scrappin!!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning!! Love this LO!! The flowers & bling you made are awesome!! Love the corset and all of the other embellies you added, esp the Dusty Attic diecuts!! Girl, you never cease to amaze me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a pink layout, so beautifully done! Love all the different shades and your special touch of embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~