Friday, February 18, 2011

3 New Layouts to Share

I'm finally finishing up some challenges at Swirlydoos. The first one is for Angelica's Butterfly Challenge. It's a picture of my mother in law when she was a baby. I have done this pic before, years ago, but it went perfectly with the new Feb kit from Swirlydoos..."Things Remembered." So of course I had to re-do it! There is a pull out journaling tag behind the photo mat..butterfly on top. The second one is for the monthly sketch challenge at Swirlydoos. And as I patiently wait for my Swirly March kit to arrive, I made a layout of my darling step daughter using Prima's Flora papers..Gotta love her pink socks!





Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great creative weekend!! Till next time..Happy Scrappin!

5 comments:

  1. awesome Los....you inspire me
    hugs from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO's Denise!! I simply adore your style!! So vintage with a modern Shabby Chic Twist!!! These are all gorgeous!! The top one???Stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow! I am speechless! I love all the layering on your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise, your LOs are gorgeous!! And I love those socks!!!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~