Thursday, April 14, 2011

Round Robin Reveal @ Swirlydoos!

Ten Little Fingers
Ten Little Toes
The cutest of smiles
And little button nose..

Hi Scrappers!

That's pretty much the basis of this lo. This week it was my turn for the Round Robin Challenge at Swirlydoos. I got to follow the most talented Swirly sister Rae, so was super uber excited to do so!!
Technically we're not supposed to post our lo's until Friday, but....


This was also made for Swirly's Chipboard Palozza contest. The pull out tag has the Ten Little Fingers poem on it with the date of the picture. This pic is my son holding his new boy's feet. I love this photo. My friend Erin Romans has her own photography studio and did a fabulous series of pictures of my new Grandson..they're amazing pics and I'm having fun scrapping them. Here are some close ups..


I also did some other lo's using Swirlydoos April Kit, Bella Volo. This one is totally inspired by Lisa Gregory. I used her Savage Beauties flower tutorial and Scrabble Tile Letters tutorial. She is totally amazing!!




This one I did for a challenge at Bella Creations.

Well thanks for stopping by!!
I have lots more Bo Bunny paper and awesome photos to scrap..so till next time, Happy Scrappin!!

5 comments:

  1. all amazing photos and layouts..gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are clearly INSPIRED by your beautiful gift, your grandson! WOnderful pages, love the bottom one especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous layouts! I especially love "Ten" - I have some perfect baby feet pictures - so I might scraplift this! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Denise, gorgeous layouts!!! I'm glad I don't have to pick a favorite, because I love all of them!!!
    Sorry I haven't stopped by earlier to let you know I got my wonderful prize and I love everything!!! Thank you so much!!! Have a wonderful day!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute layouts!! Love, the one of your grand-son's feet!!!! And the last one, where he's held on the hands of his parents....it's just stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~