Sunday, June 19, 2011

Magic of Oz and New GCD Studios Paper in Stock!


I LOVE Graphic 45 paper and the new line Magic of Oz is no exception! It is available now at the Flying Unicorn store! G45 papers are high quality, whimsical, classic and so fun to work with! Get the new collection now before it's gone!

Also new in stock is GCD Studios, Donna Salazar "Spring in Bloom" Collection. These are a must have and as soon as they entered the store, I was adding them to my cart! Look how beautiful this collection is..and this is just a taste of what Flying Unicorn has in stock!

Aren't they GORGEOUS!! There are some others that you MUST see...so click HERE. 

I can't wait to get mine in hand so I can start working!! I'll let you know how my creations turn out.

Stay tuned..

1 comment:

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~