Thursday, September 15, 2011

It's On It's Way....

There is a briskness in the air. The landscape soon  to be colored with reds, browns and golden yellows. Before we know it, monsters goblins and  ghosts will be walking amongst us, even if  only for  a night.  And what  does  Flying Unicorn  have in store ... stay tuned ...

But for now..I'd like to share with you some Halloween ATC's I made for our SWAP in the FORUM at Flying Unicorn! This has been so fun to do! I love seeing everyone's different versions of them. I LOVE Halloween so when the sign-ups went out..I jumped on board!




I used two of the images from The Once Upon A Picture Group in the forum. I have one more set to make..and can't wait to get started!!

Stay tuned for an fun announcement from Flying Unicorn!

1 comment:

  1. Great ATCs, but I really love the last one, it's stunning.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~