Thursday, December 15, 2011

Few new Layouts

Hey scrapping friends!

Just wanted to share some layouts I have been working on and a couple from the December issue of  Enchanting Creations Magazine.

For this one I used Websters Sweet Season collection. This is a layout of our dear little friend Lennon who lost his fight to cancer this past Sept. He touched so many people..he has no idea how much he changed our lives.


This one I used Pion's For Father paper collection available at the Flying Unicorn Store.  My darling grandson sitting with his gammy.

The next two I did for the Enchanting Creations magazine-December issue. I used CI Winter Song collection and ScrapCake papers for these. Also from the STORE.








Just reminding you all about the tutorials going on at the FORUM all month long!! Our Christmas Party was a blast with all our fun games, giveaways and socializing!! Hope you can join in the fun!!

See you soon!!

3 comments:

  1. ooo wow these are all just soooo YUMMY girl! Gorgeous creations and very touching :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These layouts are lovely! I hope you'll come by for a little christmas laugh!
    http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2011/12/tis-season-for-mummies.html

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~