Friday, March 2, 2012

New Challenge @ Flying Unicorn!


Hey scrappers!

March is here and that means a whole new set of CHALLENGES @ Flying Unicorn! This month at the Unicorn it's all about fashion! We have several new challenges that are sure to keep your creative muse busy!

For my regular challenge this month I am hosting an "It's All Black and White" Challenge where you must use a black and white photo on your layout. Here is my example using Websters Ladies and Gents and Manor House and Flying Unicorn Flowers from the STORE.
I did lots of fussy cutting here and used crackle paints, mist and ink. I love Websters because you can do so much fussy cutting with them! The Prima birdcage,  paints, mists and ink can be found in the Flying Unicorn Store.

I used a birdcage from Imaginarium Designs and covered with Crackle Paint in Shabby Shutters and Picket Fence also from the STORE.
I printed out both a 4x6 and 3x5 of the pic and double matted it.


Not only is Flying Unicorn hosting our regular challenges with some awesome RAK's, but we have a whole special section Haute Couture at the Unicorn Ritz!

All month long the CT will be hosting a set of 3D weekly challenges consisting of shoes, hats, purses and more! Alda is hosting a month long "Project Runway" Challenge and it's SO creative and fun!

For this week's challenge, I'm hosting a Shoe Challenge. Here is my example:
It is VERY easy to create! I used a template from Terri at Artful Affirmations. She also has a easy to follow video tutorial on the shoe. It doesn't take long and they are super fun to make!

So I hope you fly on over to the FORUMS and participate in some fashion and paper fun this month!

Thanks for stopping by!! Till next time, Happy Scrappin!

1 comment:

  1. I love the layers of goodies on the layout...just so gorgeous and that shoe is soooooooooo amazing wow!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~