Thursday, May 31, 2012

New June Challenge at the Unicorn

Hey scrappers!!

I can't believe it is June!

Well the start of a new month..means all new challenges at the Flying Unicorn!! We have some very awesome stuff going on this month..so come check it out!!

I am hosting a chipboard challenge in the forum..hope you can find time this month to play along!!

Here is my example and some close ups. I used Megs Garden from the store..well everything you see is from the store!!!
 
 I used Glimmer Glaze to color the chippie..

The Petaloo Vine was colored with Glimmer Glaze




Thanks for stopping by!! I do hope you all get to come by the FORUM and try out some challenges in June!! There are some GREAT rak's to be won!!!

Happy Scrappin!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Denise! After a blog break due to a death in the family, I am back. I am trying to catch up with my blog buddies & followers.
    I am finally here to you.
    I just adore this layout & all of your fantastic creations. You have been quite the busy bee.
    I am off to see more.
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~