Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sew Easy Challenge @ Flying Unicorn

Hey scrapping friends!

Today I am sharing a layout I did for Shona's challenge over at Flying Unicorn!  For her challenge you had to have stitching on your paper and some stitching on a flower. I  used Bo Bunny's Little Miss collection for this layout and an older picture of my daughter. I love the Audrey Hepburn quote on the cardstock sticker!!

I used a Prima mask from a previous Flying Unicorn Kit, and did a little fussing cutting to create the background.

I made some little tags to tuck in here and there..and among my flower cluster.
I took some Pink Paislee Mistable Scallop Ribbons and made a little banner out of it.Topped it all off with Liquid Pearls and was done!

I hope you come by and join us in the FORUM for some fun challenges and great RAK's this month!!! We would love to have you!!

Thanks for stopping by..till next time...happy scrappin!

2 comments:

  1. Your LO is gorgeous! The little touches of stitching are really nice. I love the liquid pearls and all the masking and layers. Very pretty work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done Denise! I love the masking and stitching!!The liquid pearls are also a great touch!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~