Sunday, May 19, 2013

New Friday the Thirteenth Collection




Flying Unicorn is excited to announce we are now carrying a new paper line straight from Poland, Friday the Thirteenth!!

I love this paper..it's great quality and perfect for standing up to the challenge of Gesso, mists and molding paste!!! Sometimes when working with mixed mediums, I find some papers don't stand up..but this line if fabulous!! Here is a layout I made using the 100% collection. I made this for the Round Robin Challenge over in the Flying Unicorn Forums



I used the Prima Crackle mask and molding paste on the background.

I layered some burlap under the Dusty Attic chipboard. and then framed my pic with twine. I added Prima Flowers to bring it all together.




Go check out all the collections of the new Friday the Thirteenth papers!!! I know you'll love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~