Sunday, May 3, 2015

May Creations

Just sharing some creations using our new Your Passion, Your Art kits from Flying Unicorn!

I love that the kit is packed with 13 Arts goodies! I have to say I have a HUGE love for 13 Arts products. The quality of the paper is amazing, the mixed media and mists are just so awesome to work with.

Here is the first layout I did. I  used Prima Bubble Stencil with 13 Arts Gesso on the background. I then used a small lid and dipped it in 13 arts paint and stamped it randomly on the page. I misted around the page where I would put my photo with some Shimmerz
 The frame is from Creative Embellishments and I covered it with Stampendous Embossing Enamel.

 The Prima flowers that are in the main kit and add on are just gorgeous!! Just such beautiful color!


The next project I will share is the Mixed Art project. It's a 6x12 canvas. I used the Fabscraps film chippie included to add some pics of my grandsons. I used the 13 arts Grit Sand on the bottom to create some beach front sand...and the 13 arts Tattered Circles stencil (included) on the background. I misted using a mix of Shimmerz and Lindy's mist and covered the film strip with 13 arts black gesso and shimmez. Flowers are from my stash.

 The OTP is a paper mache treasure book. I used 13 Arts Gesso, Luminere Paints13 Arts Stencil and lots of Flying Unicorn Adornments to create it.



































Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~