Saturday, October 24, 2015

Craft and You

Hi all!

Sharing a LO I did using Craft and You Spring Garden collection. 

I love this paper. It is good quality, heavy enough to hold mixed media and just so pretty!

This is a picture of me and my son when he was just a couple weeks old. 

































I began by using a couple of stencils. One was a Prima stencil with some Shimmerz Dazzlerz in Lemon Drop. I like using this medium for stenciling. It's smooth and creamy and adds some great color to your background. For the flowers I used Petaloo DIY Mums and sprayed them with 13 Arts Mists in Yellow.
 I also used  13 Arts Mica Flakes on the background and splattered some Tim Holtz Distress Spray in Spiced Marmalade here and there.















The journaling is actually lyrics from a favorite song of mine. "In My Arms" by Plumb should be every parent's song to their child and it's what I chose for this layout.























Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~