Monday, February 15, 2016

More "Crush!"

Hey Uni's!
Denise here to share a layout I did using Authentique Crush Collection!
Most people use this collection for Valentine's Day, but there is so much more you can do with it. It doesn't have to be strictly for Valentine's Day. The prints on this collection are pretty versatile in my opinion. There are blues, white and black, and of course red and pink. The Herald sheet has cute bicycles on it..adorable!
For this layout I chose to use the "Impressions" sheet. The photo is of my beloved grandmother and my uncle. I miss them terribly and this layout was really more therapy for me than anything.
DSC_0103
I started by stenciling using a Stencil from Americana. I really LOVE these stencils. They're sturdy and clean easily!!I also used my circle cutter to cut out circles for the background. Using a lid and Shimmerz Dazzlerz I 'stamped' my circles on. I added some splats with 13 Arts Mist.
DSC_0115
The frame is something I got for Christmas. The flowers are a mix of Prima, Manor House and a few handmade ones. I added the fun pink washi tape here and there!
DSC_0112
I tucked some Petaloo Butteflies in
DSC_0109
DSC_0126
That's it for today! Be sure to grab this pretty collection while browsing around the Flying Unicorn Store!!

Items Used:
Authenique "Impressions"  and  "Symmetry" sheets from Crush collection
Assorted Prima flowers
Petaloo Teastained Butterflies
Manor House Flowers
Americana Stencil
Washi Tape
Denise


1 comment:

  1. I agree with you when you say that the paper can be use for other layouts not Valentine related. Afterall, scrapbooking is about love. You did fantastic in this layout! Loovee it! Specially the stamp on the right.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~