Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Sneak Peek @ Flying Unicorn's June Kit!!!

Hey scrapping friends!!

I have a couple sneak peeks of the gorgeous June kit "Treasured Moments" from Flying Unicorn!!

This kit is beautiful!!! I can't say much right now, but trust me..it's amazing!! Not only is the kit filled with enought goodies to make several lo's and cards, but you also get an "Off the Page" project for you to do!! How fun is that? The kit reveals on June 1st so head over to Flying Unicorn to claim yours!!

Here are some sneaks for you!





If you haven't checked out the forum at Flying Unicorn, click HERE. We have lots of fun challenges, prizes, and good scrapping friends that will inspire you. Hope to see you there!

I'll be posting all my creations from the "Treasured Moments" kit on June 1st so keep your eyes open!

Till then, Happy Scrapping!!

3 comments:

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~