Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Flying Unicorn's June Kit Reveal!!! "Treasured Moments"

Hey scrappers!!! Get ready for a LONG post...and lots of creativity to share!!

Flying Unicorn's June kit is now revealed!!!

Take a look at this beautiful kit!!! "Treasured Moments" It's filled with the most soft, shabby, gorgeous papers, flowers and embellies. The Melissa Frances paper that is included is fabulous!

The kit also comes with an Off the Page" project: This month is it Flying Unicorns OWN 6x6 mini album. Yes, Flying Unicorn is the manufacturer of this wonderful unique album!!

I got 4 layouts done with this kit, 2 cards, my mini album and still have a bit of paper and flowers left over!!



Here is my mini album. I love this album! It opens from the center, so I took it apart to get better pictures of each page so you could see.









Now, most of the products you see are from the kit, but some things are from my stash. Please visit The Flying Unicorn Blog or the Flying Unicorn Store for more information on what products are in the kit. The kit sells for 31.99. Click HERE and it will take you straight to the kit ordering page.

I hope you love this kit as much as I do! It is truly beautiful!! I almost forgot to share that I made some of the blooms in the Special You layout using a tutorial by Gabrielle Pollacco. She has a great way to use Websters netting!! Tho, hers are MUCH prettier than mine.

Thanks for stopping by and hope  to see you in our FORUM to share your creations!!

Happy Scrappin everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the kit, its beautiful and the DT did fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing projects....the kit looks awesome and the colors are so soft and vintage looking....gorgeous and your rocked it!!!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~