Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New Prima and Pion Christmas


Hey scrappers!

Have good news today! The new Prima collections are now available at the Flying Unicorn Store! The papers are gorgeous! I did this layout using papers from the Pixie Glen collection. 


I couldn't get the photo exactly straight in my editing program, so I apologize for that..lol but you can see how cute these papers are. 

I made the cameo and if you are looking for the tutorial, you can find it HERE in the video section of the forum.

Also available at the store is the new Christmas line from Pion!! Thank goodness they came out with a Christmas line now because I have tons of cards to make. Since the holidays will be here before we know it, I made this album using papers from their collection. 



So if I were you, I would fly on over to the STORE and grab these before they are gone!! They're getting very popular! Did you know Flying Unicorn is one of the only stores that carry the Pion Paper lines??

Oh..and don't forget about our fabulous SCRAP-O-WEEN event coming October 1st and will last the whole month! Lots of daily games, challenges, prizes to be given away!! Hope to see you there!!

6 comments:

  1. beautiful work, Denise! Those papers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous projects as always from you! Yummy papers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Denise! Love both projects, and great job on that cameo, so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous work, both collections are to die for :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, you just amaze me.
    I saw your tutorial & it was so good. Your creations are a true vision of delight!
    I am off to continue catching up with you precious blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous layout Denise!!! I cant wait to make my cameo pieces!!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~