Thursday, November 10, 2011

Glitz-Vintage Blue

Hey scrappers!

Today I'd sharing some CT work I did for Flying Unicorn. I did using the over the top gorgeous papers from Glitz:Vintage Blue collection. It will be available soon at the Flying Unicorn Store. The new collections from Glitz are top quality and so beautiful.

The bird cage is from Scrap FX, Melissa Frances resin frame and Flying Unicorn blue roses all from the STORE. Some of the Prima flowers shown are also available.



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you check out the amazing new products that are being uploaded every day at the Flying Unicorn Store. Also be sure to check our fabulous FORUM! We have SO much fun and would love you to be a part of it! Remember..all this month Flying Unicorn is donating $1 for every project uploaded into the gallery to Women in Distress. It's our way of giving back and everyone has been so gracious and helpful in helping us meet the $1000 goal!! A BIG thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!

Hope you get crafty today!! Till next time, Happy Scrappin!

6 comments:

  1. I love that collection too...gorgeous layout and what a sweet photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this collection myself! Love your LO!!The photo is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Denise!!! I have some of the collection you used and I do agree it is beautiful! Love the bling around the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a beauty!
    Super colors & details.
    Terrific my friend.
    By the way, thanks for stopping by to visit me & leaving me such lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photo and all the details on your layout!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~