Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sun Kiss: Prima and April Guest Designer!

Hey scrapping friends!

Just sharing a CT layout I did for Flying Unicorn using new Prima Sun Kiss Collection, some Dusty Attic and Prima, Manor House and some handmade flowers! I apologize if the picture isn't bright enough..though the sun is shining, it wasn't on the right side of the house for me when I took the pictures.




I started by Distress Staining  a DA border and script stamped it with black ink. I cut that into thirds. I fussy cut the sunflowers from another sheet and made little tags for my banner (Thanks to Shona for getting me hooked on those by the way) lol
I circle the picture of my grandson with some twine after I double matted it. I used Rusty Hinge and Peeled Paint ink around the edges and masked the birdcage at the top corner. I also made the three little flowers using cardstock.





You have to check out what's new in the STORE!! Prima, ScrapCake, 7 Dots...and so much more! Don't forget to join us in the FORUM for some great challenges this month as well!!

Now for some super exciting news!! For the month of April at Flying Unicorn, we have a very talented Guest Designer joining us!!! Debbie Sherman!!!



Debbie is oozing with creativity and we are so happy that she said yes to being our special guest this month! Debbie designs for Bo Bunny, Ruby Rock It, Cheery Lynn Designs and Therm O Web! Debbie has great style and technique and I'd love to get you inspired by checking out her work! CLICK HERE to go straight to her fabulous blog!!

Thanks for stopping by today!! Hope you get some scrappy time in! Till next time..happy scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~