Hey scrapping friends!!
Welcome to my blog! You're almost done with the hop..how exciting! You should of come straight from Laura's blog. If not go back to the Flying Unicorn blog to begin.
We absolutely LOVE our members at Flying Unicorn!! So this day is dedicated to our fabulous Uni members and to each of you for stopping by! I hope you get inspired to create after you go through the hop and see all the gorgeous sneak peeks and creations!!
This blog hop gives you all a chance to see an early glimpse of the upcoming July kit, "Once Upon A Memory". which goes on sale tomorrow, July 3rd at midnight Eastern Standard Time in the store.
The Creative Team always shares sneak peeks one week prior to release, but today, we have decided to not only give you a few sneak peeks..
Have we peeked your interest yet? Well here is a LO I did using the July kit that I'm sharing early!!
So....what do you think? Want a chance to win the GRAND PRIZE?? A Tim Holtz Vagabond!!!
Well read on to find out how!
Each month, the CT holds different inspirational challenge in the Unicorn Forums. We love to see what the members come up with and like to see those creative juices flowing. Inspiring others to create is a part of our job that we love the most and who doesn't like to make new friends while you're at it?
This month I am hosting an "Ink to Impress" Challenge.
Ink to Impress is all about inking, stamping, embossing and anything else you can create using inks! Distress inks, alcohol inks...we love it all! Head on over to the Challenge Forum to read more about it!! Here is my LO I did for this challenge and I hope it inspires you to join me!
So now for the rules to make that Vagabond yours!!!
1. Write down my name, Denise and my special word- "Rulebreaker" as you will need this at the end of the hop, not only to win the Vagabond, but you can also win this fabulous RAK
2. Make sure you leave a comment and become a follower on ALL the CT blogs. You can not leave a message on the Flying Unicorn Blog, but you must start there.
3. You must be a member of the Flying Unicorn Forums.
4. Make sure you have the email address for Flying Unicorn, email@example.com and that you write it down and have it ready to go!
5. Head on over to the FINAL STOP in the forums and follow directions there to be eligible for the grand prize.
Good luck scrappers!!!! I wish you all the best of luck!