Friday, August 31, 2012


 Hey scrappers!

Just wanted to share a lo I did using some yummy Fabscraps from the Flying Unicorn Store.
I had did a lo using this picture before using Fabscraps but I spilled my drink on it and of course ruined most of it..so I pulled off the picture and my Fabscraps papers and started again.



 I used 3 layers of pp on it and using my Distrezz it All and Lucky 8 punch, I made the base of my lo. Of course masking, inking and stamping to jazz up the background a bit is a must! I love the chicken wire mask from Crafters Workshop! It's really fun to work with! Here are some close ups of the layout. I was lucky enough to have the chippies on the other lo not get too wet. Thank goodness for flowers because you can always cover up those mistakes!!


 I wanted to use the same title as the previous lo also, so I turned up a corner at the bottom and added the title there.
 A small part of the pic got wet but you can't tell due to the gorgeous flowers!
I also added some rubon words through out my layout and did a bit of doodling around the picture and papers.
Thanks for stopping by today! Hop on over to the Flying Unicorn store to pick up some Fabscraps of your own and get creative!!


1 comment:

  1. Love this!
    You capture the essence of every photo so well and make it a work of art.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~