Wednesday, October 10, 2012

October Kit Creations for Flying Unicorn!!

Hey friends!

Denise here to share with you a few creations I did using the new October Kit "A Journey in Time". I LOVE this kit. I love the colors, the way it is so versitile..and the OTP rocks!!

For the first LO I did, I chose the gorgeous G45 and Scrapcake papers to do this one. I started by masking and stamping the bottom piece first. I then used bubble wrap and black paint to make some designs.

Octkitlo2

I love the flowers and vines that come in the kit! they are a perfect match to these papers!

Octlo2cu1

This next lo is one I did of my now 17 year old step daughter.. She was just a little pumpkin in this picture!!

 

Octkitlo1

Again..beautiful flowers and vines that compliment all the papers. I love the Mini Tile mask that comes with the kit as well. I used the pan pastels with it on the background.

Octkit1cu1

Octkit1cu2

This next one if my grandson Bentley!! I just adore this pic of him..he looks very interested in something. I mixed the Prima Craftsman and Kaisercraft Sears and Son papers for this lo. I used the tile mask again and stamped using a prima stamp and white paint for the background. I also did some stitching.

007450x444_1

 

Now for the OTP!! I love this OTP..well anything that has to do with Halloween is for me!!

I started by using the Black Chalkboard paint that comes with it to paint the B. I then covered the other letters with some last years Pink Paislee's Halloween paper. Ifussy cut the clock and little witch from G45 paper and used my Cricut to cut out the Raven..ya he's a little big!

 

008 (450x301)

My VERY favorite part of making this OTP was doing the B. I used a Tree Mask from the Flying Unicorn Store with some molding paste for dimension. I then added one of my favorite Halloween sayings using my White Liquid Pen

"When Witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers..Tis Near Halloween!"

006 (450x301)

Stay tuned all month long for more creations using the new Oct kit from our fabulous Creative Team!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Happy scrappin!

F6CA99CAD8361E09399D1B0BE7C23247

1 comment:

  1. Denise your projects are just stunning!! Loving the bubble wrap paint on the first LO!! And the banner cluster is awesome on Pretty Girl....gotta do this! The one of Bentley is fab...love the papers, & paint...loving that grungy look. I wouldn't have thought to use chalkboard paint on the 'Boo', but it works, and with the quote & masking, it really gives an eerie look to the whole project!!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~