Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Little Sneak Peek

Hey scrapping friends!

I have been so far behind in keeping up my blog as I've been moving!!! So now that things are settled down...somewhat...I have a few sneaks of the upcoming Flying Unicorn kit for December which goes on sale Dec 3rd at midnight...so get in line!!

Not only does Alda offer the most amazing kits with an Off the Page Project included, but you can buy the fabulous add on's at a great price as well!!!!

This kit is filled with just my kind of goodies!!








Here are some sneaks from the other CT members that I want to show you too!!











So get ready on Dec 3rd and grab your kit and the add on's by clicking HERE!!! Remember that kits go on sale at midnight!!

Happy Scrappin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~