Wednesday, October 2, 2013

October Kit Creations

Hi everyone!

Just sharing my layouts I made using the new October kit from Flying Unicorn, "Farmers Market & Hayrides" This is a great kit filled with some amazing paper lines, embellies and the OTP is amazing!
Unfortunately my OTP and I did not agree this month. I tried something 'new' and let's just say, it didn't turn out so well. I winded up ruining the wood. I was pretty sad to say the least, but you can see what the other CT members did with theirs by scrolling down to the previous post.

This first LO I did I used the Crate Paper that was in the kit. I didn't do anything to the background because the paper was just so pretty! I did do a small bit of stamping with a flourish stamp.

I used a Sizzix Thinlit Frame die for the frame around the photo. All the flowers and embellies are from the Main Kit and Add on kits. Just love the way this LO turned out.


 This next LO I chose the Adorn It papers- love the yellow!! And I LOVE the Jillibean Soup clouds/shapes that are in the Embellishment Add on kit. They're adorable!!! I painted them up with the gesso, also included in the Main Kit, and inked the edges with some Faded Jeans Distress Ink.


 I started by stamping with the bg with the Kaisercraft Chicken Wire Stamp from the Main kit and then used some Studio 490 Embossing paste with the Mr. Huey's mask from the Embellie Add on.If you haven't tried the Studio 490 Embossing paste yet, it is a must! It quickly became my favorite. I like it better than molding paste. It goes on nice and smooth and has a great texture!

Some of the flowers I used were from my stash, like the Petaloo Textured Elements..love those!

This kit is also filled with some Kaisercraft Take Note Collection which I used here.


A few things are from my stash. The Ingvild Bolme Water Tap, fence and Bubble Mask are not included in the kit.





The last one I did was for OUAS. The CT at Flying Unicorn are guests this month!! You can see all the awesome layouts HERE at their blog.


Be sure to pop on over to Flying Unicorn and grab your kit before they're gone!





1 comment:

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~