Monday, May 26, 2014

Mojo Monday Sketch

Happy Monday! It's time for a new Mojo Monday Sketch at Flying Unicorn!

This week's sketch was designed by Alda and the layout was done by me.


Here is the gorgeous sketch I got to work with-


Here is the layout I created.



Lots of Mixed Media fun went into creating this LO. I started out with a sheet from Prima's Engraver Collection and added some 13 Arts Gesso in random areas. Then I used a paintbrush to add some Shimmerz Tickle Me Turqouise over the Gesso. A little bit of Dylusions Bubble Gum Pink Mist added for a pop of color.

 

Circling the photo with a string of pearls and adding a mix of Prima , Manor House and Petaloo Flowers gave it more of a feminine touch. To finish it off I added a metal frame and Prima Crotchet Icon to the top right corner and canvas banner pieces under the flowers.



Tip: When removing the Crochet Icons from the package, do so very carefully as the bend and wrinkle very easily.


I hope you join in the fun this week! You could win a $10 gift card to the Flying Unicorn Store!



Happy creating!

 

1 comment:

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~