Sunday, June 22, 2014

My Blog Hop Winner!!!

Thanks to all of you for playing along with our Uni Blog Hop!!! It was tons of fun hopping through and I am so glad you all decided to play!! So nice reading all your wonderful comments! Thank you!

Now it's time to post the winner from my blog. This winner will get to chose one doll of her choice and either the Time Traveler or Seashore 6x6 pack from the Flying Unicorn Store! Winner was chosen using Random.org.



My winner is Jane!!!! Congrats Jane!!!

"How cute your dolls turned out. I cannot believe all the ideas I am getting while going thru this blog hop. I don't have a favourite JN doll because I don't have any of them. I work mostly with mixed media art journals and did not realize just how great these stamps are and how good they would be to add to my journal pages. I definitely want them in my "arsenal" of multi media goodies. Thanks so much for the inspiration."


Jane-Please email Alda at cs@flyingunicornllc.com. 

Be sure to write "Blog Hop Winner" in your subject line. Let Alda know what blog you won from, which stamp you would like and which paper pack within 7 days.

Thanks again everyone!!!! I hope you were inspired to create!!!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Significantly, this post is really the sweetest on this notable subject. I harmonise along with your conclusions and will

    thirstily seem ahead to your incoming updates. Stating thanks will not just be ample, for your phenomenal clarity with your

    writing. I will directly grab your rss feed to remain informed of any updates. Admirable perform and considerably good

    results in your organization dealings!  Please excuse my poor English as it really is not my very first tongue.
    yeah bookmaking this wasnt a high risk determination great post! .
    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~