Saturday, July 5, 2014

July Creations

Hey all!

Just sharing my kit creations from the July KOM from Flying Unicorn.

This kit was jammed pack with beautiful 13 Arts and Authentique papers. The beautiful Petaloo flowers and Prima embellies made it all come together!

This first LO is one I did using the Authentique papers from the main kit. I love the large Prima frame!

It's a bit different style for me I think,  as I left some spaces open to see the cool 13 Arts mask. I used Studio 490 Embossing Paste in black. 






















I tucked in a couple Prima butterflies into the Petaloo Burlap flowers.
















The next LO I did I used the 13 Arts paper and large Doily Chipboard. I used my own Prima stencil and mixed some 13 Arts Matte Coral Paint  from the Main Kit and 13 Arts Gesso to get my color.I cut some little banners out of one of the sheets and added it across the chippie.

















This next LO was made using some Authentique paper, 13 Arts Chalk Mist-Sap Green (mixed art add on), a stencil from a previous kit and Studio 490 Embossing paste. I used one of the Tim Holtz Metal Frame stickers from the Mixed Art Add on, to frame the photo.
















The Small Art Big Passion kit has the cutest digi colored stamps and 6x6 Authentique papers for cards and tags! Here are a couple cards and a tag I made using this kit.

























Last but not least is the Off the Page Project. Included with each Main Kit from Flying Unicorn, the OTP is one of the most unique fun projects to put together! You never know Alda will have up her sleeve to get our creative juices flowing..this month was no exception. For July she added in a wooden canoe/boat..how cool is that!

For mine I chose to get a wooden dowel so I could make some sails. I used Riddersholm Flea Market Papers to decorate it.


































I used Distress Stain in Vintage Photo to color the oars and wood pieces. I did several coats to get a deeper brown. I tucked in some Flying Unicorn Adornments too!



















For the inside of my boat, I added various items to decorate it. Prima frames with my kids' photos, Flying Unicorn adornments, spools, etc.
















If you missed out on this months kit, don't fret! Now Flying Unicorn offers pre orders starting on the 20th of each month so you won't miss another! Along with sneak peaks of the kit, you can place an order before the reveal. Two options are offered for payment. Pay now or by the due date. If you choose to pay when you pre order, you will get your kit early!! Just be sure to keep an eye out on our FACEBOOK PAGE or FORUM for details and updates!!!




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~