Saturday, August 9, 2014

CT work using Riddersholm Papers

Hi everyone!

Just sharing a couple layouts I did using Riddersholm Papers from Flying Unicorn.

I love their new collection, Tailgate Marked. I did this LO using that collection. On the background, I used some 13 Arts Gesso with my new Prima Mask "Basket Weave". I then used some Dylusions Mist and Lindy's Sprays.  I stamped the background with Creative Embellishments Binary Stamp and Tire Track Stamp.



The Chipboard frames are also Creative Embellishments. The Flying Unicorn metal Butterflies, heart and lock adornments were covered with Gesso


This next LO was done using Riddersholm Bello Pastello Collection.

The chipboard lattice and ivy is Creative Embellishments. Flowers are Petaloo, Manor House and Prima. I love the Prima Junkyard Finding Street Sign and Garden Sink!



Thanks for stopping by! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~