Sunday, October 4, 2015

Your Passion Your Art October Kit

Hi everyone!

The Your Passion, Your Art kit for Oct is amazing! It is packed with 7 Dots, Petaloo, Prima and more. I had lots of fun playing around with the main kit and the add ons.

Here are my layouts I did this month. For this one, I used the Prima Wood Bark Stencil that was included in the Mixed Art Kit.  I mixed some of the acrylic paint from the kit with some molding paste to get the color.  

































I tucked in lots of the diecuts and tags here and there into my layout. I also used Finnabair Dirty Walls Cling stamp set.














































I inked up the little word tags with Ingvild Bolmes Chalk Ink in Dark Bark.
 My next LO was pretty fun to make. I chose to use a different Prima Stencil from my stash. I used Tim Holtz Distress Stain Spray in Mustard Seed on my stencil. 

































The Creative Embellishments Chipboard Words were inked up with Ingvild Bolme Dark Bark chalk ink. I used Prima Butterfly Stamp on the background as well.







































Here is my 3rd layout.















































































Thanks for stopping by! Stay creative!

2 comments:

  1. This is very cute. I am in love with the flowers. Like each one is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~