Thursday, May 26, 2016

Hi Uni's!
Today I'm sharing a layout I created using Riddersholm Newport Collection from the Flying Unicorn Store.
This collection is pretty versatile and so perfect for beach layouts. I just had to chose pictures of my great niece playing at the ocean to scrap using this paper!
DSC_0038
On the background sheet, I used a Prima stencil, Decor 2, and then lightly went over it with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Mermaid Lagoon. I then cut out a larger circle and smaller circle from two different sheets of the Newport Collection and layered them using my photos on the smaller circle.Using thin twine I lined the circles.
DSC_0047
I used a black marker to color the 13arts chipboard words. Using a Gel Medium to adhere the sand, I did 2 layers, letting the sand dry in between. I found only 1 layer of sand was too thin. I then added in the shells and glass beads.
DSC_0036
The blue flowers I used are from Petaloo. and the rest from my stash.
DSC_0032
Be sure to grab this beautiful collection before it's gone!! I know I'm grabbing more!
Thanks for stopping by!
Denise

1 comment:

  1. If you're looking to lose pounds then you absolutely have to try this brand new personalized keto plan.

    To create this service, licenced nutritionists, personal trainers, and top chefs united to develop keto meal plans that are productive, suitable, cost-efficient, and enjoyable.

    From their grand opening in 2019, 100's of people have already remodeled their body and health with the benefits a good keto plan can offer.

    Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-proven ones offered by the keto plan.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~