Saturday, December 5, 2009

New Graphic 45 Layout

Well I've done so many Christmas tags and cards that I decided to break away and work on a layout.

For this layout I used all Graphic 45 papers. These have to be my favorite pp's ever!! The beautiful pictures are very vibrant, the quality is outstanding and they all can intertwine with each other. If you are looking for these pp's check out the Pages in Time Store. The flowers are Prima. I used alot of Tim Holtz distress inks..another one of my favorites, to distress edges and color the pearls. These items can also be found at the PIT store.

And don't forget about the Huge Christmas Giveaway at Pages in Time!

Thanks for stopping by!



A closer look at my favorite part of the layout:


2 comments:

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~