Saturday, December 26, 2009

This is a LO I did using the Bo Bunny Gypsy Line that I got at the Pages in Time Store. I love the quality and vibrant colors of this line.


As always I love to add dimension



Products used:

Bo Bunny Gypsy pp and cardstock stickers
Prima flowers
Christmas Red Stickles
Tim Holtz Distress ink in Vintage Photo
Tim Holtz Grungeboard
Tim Holtz Adirondack Alcohol Ink in Rust and Stream
Burlap

Thanks for stopping by! If you are looking for any of these products or others, click HERE

5 comments:

  1. That's very pretty Denise! I love the paper and quote you have on it! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this line too and you have really brought out the beauty in it!! Your technique is so wonderful! Snaps to you GF, you rock!! Hey did you check out my fan page?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is absolutely gorgeous Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout Denise. Love the colors and the photo is cute. Love all the different elements you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love that Gypsy line!! Beautiful LO Denise!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~