Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New July kit from Swirlydoos!!

Hello scrapping friends!

I have to say that I love this new kit from Swirlydoos!! It has the new BG Capella pp included in it among lots of other wonderful products. I mean SD kits are PACKED with goodies! If you've ever wondered if you should sign up...you should!!

For this layout, I double matted the photos first, distressed the edges of the base pp, and used a Martha Stewart  punch for the edging for the next layer. I stamped a larger piece of pp with a script stamp and added the bling, flowers, and black iron on flowers which I found at WalMart. The layout is based on the monthly sketch challenge at SD's.
A couple of the flowers are handmade using extra pp and my Cricut machine.
I added a copper metal photo corner to the larger picture..
The butterfly was something I had in my stash, which I spritzed with some Glimmer Mist. I also used a Prima petal border and a nameplate with my daughters name for an embellishment.
Well  I hope that you've been inspired to create this week! Have a blessed 4th of July weekend and until next time..Happy Scrappin!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Denise, this LO is stunning!! Love all of the layering & distressing, and the multiple pics are awesome!! Embellies are perfect, esp your flowers & the black iron-on flowers. I love that you edge punched your background pp, which is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunner of a layout Denise. The pictures are amazing and again your eye for detail blows me away! Love the black iron on flowers, as I think it makes such a statement on the layout. Next time I'm at Walmart I will have to take a look. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful details! Often I've thought about using some of the iron-on embellishments, but figured I was crazy for considering it. Thank you for sharing that they can look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohgosh this is amazing! I love the bling and the black lace - BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~