Saturday, March 5, 2011

~Beautiful Life LO and the Loss of the Mojo~


I have just a few more pictures of my niece's wedding that I'm trying to finish up. I actually wasn't feeling very inspired to scrap today, but as with most, when you're feeling that you've lost your mojo, you go browsing around your favorite galleries and blogs. So as I was browsing, I saw this layout by one of my fave scrappers, Ingvild Bolme called "Magnificent Spring"..so beautiful!! You can find it HERE.

Of course I had to use my new Swirlydoos Kit "Caberet"!! I love the Moulin Rouge line from Prima. Most of the other goodies on the page are from my stash tho.
I painted my Dusty Attic lamppost with Snow White Dabber Paint..embossed my postal stamp and used different colored inks for the rest of the stamping.

I know mine is not as pretty and detailed as Ingvild's, but I just think it's so nice that we scrappers can go browsing and get inspired by some of our faves. If you want some good blogs to check out, look at my sidebar..they're all great, inspiring, and talented scrappers that will get your mojo flowing!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Till next time, Happy Scrappin!

5 comments:

  1. REALLY LIKE how you used stamping on the LO!! Cool! WOuld love for you to share this at Voila, Ink! at Bella Creations. The embossed postal stamps is awesome too. Wonderful page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mojo must be on vacation with your mojo..But looking at this LO has given me new inspiration. Beautful Denise, just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mojo has gone also, so don't feel bad!!! Looking at your layout though I would have never guessed that yours was gone! It's a lovely one and I just adore the lamp post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise your LO is stunning!! Love the lamp post & all of the stamping, as well as the mix of flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, sorry to hear your mojo is lost but I could not tell by looking at this beautiful layout. You are still one of my favorites. Maybe you are just a little burnt out. Take a little break but not to long. We will miss you!!!
    That lamp post is divine. I want it!
    haha...
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~