Thursday, March 3, 2011

Swirlydoos "Cabaret" Kit

I know I say this all the time..but this new kit "Cabaret" from Swirlydoos is my favorite so far!! (until the next one comes I'm sure) It's filled with new Prima's Moulin Rouge papers!! I am totally loving this line! It's perfect for some of my Roaring 20's pics from a party I went to for work.
 I used the stamp that came with the kit on some background paper underneath where I stitched. I had a vine from a previous Swirly kit that I cut up and used, along with a few flowers from my stash.



For my next LO I did a photo of my daughter. I hand stitched around the design on the paper, and used Chipped Sapphire distress ink around the edges for softness.
Here are some close ups:




I also got the project kit and made a cute little chest of drawers by Kaisercraft

Thanks for stopping by!! I'm planning on having a give away sometime this month to celebrate Spring!! So keep your eyes open! Till next time..Happy scrappin!


3 comments:

  1. Such nice detail on everything you do, Denise! I like the hand stitching, the inking (and you colored the doily!), the sweet photo of your dd, the florals and pins! Thx for sharing...love that photo of you in the hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this post?! Love your LOs!! And the little chest of drawers is awesome!! Girl, you put so much into your projects, and it shows!! Stunning work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I adore the layouts. You are just beautiful and totally transported us in time to the cabaret with your ME layout.
    Your little girl layout was precious & that box!!! To die for...
    You are something else!
    I just love your creations so much.
    Keep them coming.
    You are in an inspiration to so many!
    Keep crafting,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~