Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Kaisercraft and 7 Dots Studio

Hey scrappers!

Well I'm just getting over the flu and felt better this afternoon and tried to work on some layouts. I LOVE the new collections that Alda is getting in at the Flying Unicorn Store! New Kaisercraft, 7 Dots Studios, FabScraps, Maya Designs, Scrap Cake,..the list goes on and on!! Flying Unicorn specializes in hard to find paper collections and Alda is always hunting for the newest and latest fabulous scrappy goodies for us!

For this layout, I used Kaisercrafts Chanteuse Collection. I love these papers. So pretty..and the quality is really nice.

I felt a little off my game today working on these, but really was needing a scrap fix..lol! I'm sure you know how that is. Well won't make this long, but here are some close ups.



This next layout is made using 7 Dots Studio papers that Alda just got in last week. LOVE these papers and I really can't wait to work with the Dreamer collection! I used "All I Ever" Collection for this one.



Well thanks for stopping by!! Don't forget about our FABULOUS Blog Hop this weekend!!! Hope to see you! There are lots of fab prizes to be won and you can't win if you don't play right?

See you then!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh Denise! What a cool birdcage on that awesome LO! I love it, g/f. See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! :) Your blog is amazing and so is your work.. So colorful and I love your random goodies.. soo great!! Thanks for stopping in my blog!!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~