Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Very Special Guest Designer- Gerry van Gent!!

I am THRILLED to announce our February Guest Designer at Flying Unicorn, Gerry van Gent!!

I personally have been a huge fan of Gerry's work for quite some time and was so excited when she accepted to be our guest! Gerry has such a creative talent for everything she touches. The details of her work are stunning and the things she can do with mists, inks and paper..wow.....she truly is an artist and one of the sweetest people I know.  I can't say enough about her or her work and I can't wait to see what she creates with the new upcoming Feb kit! I'm sure every scrapper has seen her work, but if not I highly encourage you to check out her blog and gallery!!

Here is a little something about Gerry she wrote up for us:


My name is Gerry - a 38 years old Bulgarian woman who lives in The Netherlands.  I`m a mom of two adorable kids and a wife of a very supportive hubby. I`m a SAHM and I have plenty of time to spend with my kids and of course I have plenty of time for my hobbies...scrapbooking and photography. I got involved in scrapbooking back in 2003 when my first child was born and I never stopped since then. I find inspiration in my kids, in every day life and of course in the products I work with.
 
My work is always detailed and dimensional. I love misting, masking, stamping, making my own embellishments and I love hand-stitching on my layouts.
 
I currently design for Webster`s Pages, The Scrap Cake, The Color Room, Imaginarium Designs, Once Upon A Sketch, Manor House Creations, Scrapdelight and I`m a teacher at Miss Art`s Papercrafting school.
 
I`m so honored and happy to be guest-designing for Flying Unicorn - amazing kits to work with and a must-have for every crafter. Thank you for this opportunity!



I hope you join us at Flying Unicorn to see what Gerry's creativity brings!!

1 comment:

  1. I am sooooo excited toooooo she is one of my scrappy idols :)

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~