Sunday, November 30, 2014

Flying Unicorn's December OTP- Santa's Sleigh!

Hey everyone!

This month's Your Passion-Your Art kit from Flying Unicorn is really one of my all time faves! Packed with 13 Arts, Prima, and a wonderful fun OTP, it truly was fun super fun to work with!

The OTP is a wooden Santa Sleigh and I had a blast decorating it! For my OTP I chose to use Riddersholm Vintage Venture papers. The North Pole sign is from Creative Embellishments



















I started by mixing 13 Arts Matte Turquoise paint with a little mist and 13 Arts Gesso to get the blue I wanted.
 I used lots of items from my stash to decorate it. Beads, pearls, Grungeboard painted with Silver Lumiere paint. I also used some Flying Unicorn Adornments as well! I added in a variety of Prima Flowers, Prima vine, a couple Petaloo flowers and then added Stickles in Diamonds to give it a glitter look.


































 I made little presents from extra pieces of the Riddersholm papers as well and tied some of them with twine. I topped it all off with some "True Snow"




































Thanks for stopping by! Hope you get to check out these awesome kits! And if by chance you missed out this month, be sure to check out Facebook page for pre-orders for the next one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~