Sunday, November 16, 2014

Scrap Around the World

It's been crazy busy in my world but I just wanted to share a LO I did for Scrap Around the World!

Flying Unicorn is a major sponsor this month for SATW and the creative team got to play with their gorgeous mood board!



This is the layout I did using the inspirational mood board. I used Bo Bunny Madeline Papers from the Flying Unicorn November Kit. 

I used my Tim Holtz Brick Wall Die, Ingvild Bolme Chalk Inks in Coltsfoot Petal and
Vintage Pink, Manor House Flowers and Prima flowers and Prima Songbird vine. For the stenciling, I used 13 Arts Acrylic Primer and a stencil from a previous Flying Unicorn Kit.


Hope you play along with this great mood board at Scrap Around the World! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~