Monday, March 9, 2015

Made with Love Challenge

Sharing another layout I did using new UHK Gallery paper. I LOVE this paper line. It's really great quality and the colors are gorgeous.

I did this LO for Alda's Made with Love Challenge in the forums. I used paper from the Paris Collection "Lis"

The panel piece chipboard is the Punchinella Panel from Creative Embellishments. I did the stenciling using Invild Bolme Chalk Ink .  The stencil is I believe Memory Box. Flowers are a mix of Prima and Petaloo.

I splashed some Shimmerz Mist around the paper as well!



































Hope you join us this month for some fun and creative challenges!! Just click HERE to see what is  happening in March at the Unicorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~