Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Summertime Blues



Hi Scrapping friends!


It’s a new month and that means new challenges at the Flying Unicorn Forums!

I don’t know how the weather is in your part of the world, but in mine it is EXTREMELY COLD. I have the Summertime Blues big time. I'm excited to host a March Challenge and invite you to create a layout using blue as the main color. 

Here is my inspiration. I used a new collection from the Flying Unicorn Store, UHK “Paris” Collection. I am in love with this paper!! 

 I used 2 different stencils and some 13 Arts Gesso on the background. Added some Shimmerz in Say Can You See and Chocolate Brownie and some random stamping. The flowers are a mix of Manor House, Flying Unicorn and Prima.


The little clothespins are Walnut Grove Mini Clothespins from the store. Cute! And the resin frames are Prima from a previous kit.


Be sure to stop by our FORUM and see what other challenges are going on!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~