Monday, January 25, 2010

Welcome our newest DT member at Pages in Time!

Welcome our newest PIT Design Team Member Alda Stevens(flyingunicorn).




Alda is a very talented and creative designer. Catch a glimpse of her work at her gallery at PIT. I'm very excited to get to work with Alda. I have admired her work for a long time and just know she's going to be a wonderful addition to our team!! Please stop by Pages in Time and say hello!!  You can always visit her at her blog by clicking here


Happy Scrappin!

2 comments:

  1. Denise,

    I have been thinking about purchasing some glimmer mist. I see it used a lot on layouts. Any suggestions as to what would be some good choices to start off with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie!

    Well it depends on what you're looking to do. If you want to start at just a basic color that would work for any lo or project, you could get like Pearl or Iridescent Gold that would add a dash of glimmer. If you're looking for more color..like for Valentines Day, SWAK is a good one. (Lynne sent it to me from a RAK I won) it's very pretty!! It's like a pinkish red.

    Tattered Angels has a color chart here:

    http://mytatteredangels.com/PrintableColorChart.pdf

    It has all the colors, and if you check out the home page...they have some new Spring colors that are out. Spring Rain is nice!! You may like those colors for some garden pages! I haven't used their new products as of yet. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~