Friday, January 1, 2010

Under The Tree

Well Christmas has come and gone and a New Year has begun. I hope and pray everyone has a wonderful New Year and may it be filled with love and blessings!

During the hustle of opening presents on Christmas morning, there really is never enough time to snap some photos of the event. I did however manage to capture a few of the darlings opening up their gifts. Everyone seemed happy, got what they wanted, etc..But the best thing is my ds was home for Christmas!!

I got inspired to do a Christmas LO browsing the Gallery at Pages in Time. Quite a few gorgeous LO's there.
Debbie Burns, Barbara Lochridge, Amarilys, and Angela Holt's just to name a few!! So here is what I've done with the few pic I did get of those precious faces Christmas Morning:


The journaling just tells about how each darling got what they wanted for Christmas;
I used Christmas Red Stickles to brighten up the BG Chipboard Letters.


Supplies used;

BG Eskimo Kisses pp
Scarlet cardstock
Red Pepper Distress Ink
Currant Distress Ink
Christmas Red Stickles
Graphic 45 Christmas Past pp
Bo Bunny St.Nick Cut outs
K and Company Rub ons
Zing Red Glitter Embossing Powder
Tim Holtz Clear Embossing ink
BG Chocolate Chip Chipboard Letters

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~