Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunshine Award!!

I have the honor of being chosen by a wonderful dear scrapping/blog friend Debbie, who's amazing talent inspires me every time I see one of her amazing layouts!!

I love this award. Not only has it lifted my spirits which have been down the last few days, but it's beautiful and reminds me that spring is coming!!! With all the snow and cold we've had to endure this winter, I eagerly look forward to my garden. Thank you Debbie!! You've made my day!

 

Now it is time for me to pass on the Sunshine Award and love to some inspiring people!!

1. Lynne 
2. Ann 
4. Karen 
6.Helene 

I want to send more!!! LOL but here are the rules of the Sunshine Award to pass it on.

Now, the rules of the award are:
*  Put the logo on your blog or within your post
*  Pass the award onto 6 bloggers who are followers of your blog
*  Link the nominees within your post
*  Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
*  Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award

Happy Scrappin and Sunshine!!


5 comments:

  1. Thanks Denise! I, too, can't wait for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! It's late right now but I will get on top of this very soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks GF!! I got and will be posting it as well. I feeling a little better, now only if I can get my allergies under control!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise, you are so sweet!! Thank you!! You made my day!!! I have posted on my blog, with some changes!!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~