Sunday, May 30, 2010

Graphic 45 Renaissance Faire May Madness Mini Album

I did another project for the Graphic 45 Ren Faire Contest. I LOVED the pictures I took of Faith and Kolby playing dress up. Faith was of course a fairy...and Kolby was Victoria from Twilight. So I made this mini album to hold most of the pictures I did of them. For this post I'm not going to waste a bunch of time explaining what was done..etc. I'm just going to post the pictures. So enjoy!
Ok well that's all for now!! Have a great Memorial Weekend..and till next time..Happy Scrappin!

1 comment:

  1. Such a thought out album Denise! Love the colors and your special touch with all the added details.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~