Friday, July 2, 2010

Dream~July kit from Swirlydoos

I am absolutely in love with the July kit from Swirlydoos!

I have been doing alot of pics of my daughter..mainly because that's all I have, and secondly because she is so missed while she is on vacation in California.
 
For this layout I used some copper to cut the sign using Tim Holtz's die cuts for Sizzix. I then used a rub on that was included with the kit, to it..strung some twine through the holes and tied it in the back. I also used Sand Glimmer Mist for some of the flowers (Color Me Crazy) and the little pink flowers with the pink gems are also included in the kit. The beautiful stick pin is from last months Swirlydoos kit. Some distressing and inking to go along with it, and used my Cricut to cut out the hinges.

Well I am glad you stopped by! Hope your weekend is blessed and keep your eyes open because I am almost ready to do a blog giveaway! (I've been stockpiling up some goodies)

Till next time, Happy Scrappin!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful!!Your copper dream sign is awesome!! I love it, makes me wanna dip into my 10 seconds studio metal sheet and start embossing...You inspire me!! Love the flower cluster and love the design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! As always, Denise, your LOs are stunning pieces of art!! Love everything about it!! Especially the copper sign!! That is such a great idea! Will have to 'lift' that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty, i love you're work and the metal piece is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout Denise! Lovin the copper sign and your daughter is a beauty! She'll be home soon. Hang in there! Thanks for the blog visit! Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Denise. I have to agree with the others, love that copper sign, your flowers are beautiful, as is the picture of your daughter! I've been eyeing those new Tim Holtz Sizzix dies, but have held back on buying them. I want to thank you for having Lynne's June blog candy on your site. I ended up winning it. She is extremely generous, as I could not believe all the beautiful things I got yesterday in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is BEAUTIFUL! I love that sign using the TH die - NICE!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~