Friday, July 30, 2010

Totally Gorgeous~ Swirlydoos August kit

I am loving the new Shabby Ambition (August) kit from Swirlydoos!! It is packed with the most beautiful paper and goodies. I am glad I added the extra paper pack too cause I can't get enough of this Prima paper that I used for this new layout.

Now I'm not going to go into lots of detail on this cause I really am an a hurry to get back to my kit and do some more layouts!! I can say the only thing I used from the kit is the gorgeous paper!! The rest was mostly stuff from my stash. I added fabric for the background, glimmer misted the pp, made some of the flowers with the extra paper using the wonderfully talented Lisa Gregory's Retro flower technique. Super easy to make and uber cute! Here are some close ups of the layout. I should mention..the model happens to be dd's bf and we did a little photo shoot where bf was Victoria..the vampire from Twilight, and my dd was a fairy.
Well thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll get busy creating this weekend! Till next time..Happy Scrappin!

5 comments:

  1. Holy Wow Denise!!! Gorgeous LO..I love seeing everyone's version of the retro flower and yours are just beautiful!!! Thanks for the shout out!! Your misting is just devine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!! Love the misting & the retro flowers...I'm going to have to try those!! Love this LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply put - beautiful! I have to agree with the others - great misting and details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Denise~ I am catching up on my bloggers & with comments. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog even when I was away. I have loved viewing all I missed from you. Your mini album was gorgeous & so is the new line from swirlydoos. I have said it before & will say it again, your art is divine! I love stopping by & am humbled that you follow my blog. Your talent is electric!
    Keep it coming.
    Take care!
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~