Friday, October 15, 2010

Boo! ~7 Gypsies Halloween Printers Tray~

Hello scrapping ghouls!

Halloween is my fav time of year. The Fall season has to be the most inspiring for me to be creative. (well Christmas too!) But I've been seeing all these fabulous printers trays around and it really got me in the mood to make one..well several actually..but this one I made for just for Halloween. I found the tray at my favorite LSS, Scrap Trap-you can find them here on Facebook. I used Basic Grey's Eerie collection for it.

The fab Dead Head flower was made by my scrapping buddy, Lynne, at her mymadcow blog. She has them in her Etsy shop along with other Halloween goodies!







I love these trays. I just got a 7 Gypsies Receipt Holder to do next. It's awesome because you can change out your pics/cards to go with any season, holiday etc. Check it out:
Can't wait to get started on it while I wait for my new Swirlydoos kit!!
Till next time...Happy Scrappin!!

5 comments:

  1. This turned out great Denise! I've been on the fence about buying one, but I think I'm going to go ahead and get one! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise~ this turned out terrific.
    I love all the details and that dead head...fabulous!
    So glad you received the light box. I hope you get lots of use out of it.
    You're so welcome!
    Thanks for following my blog.
    Take care,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! There's so many little details on this tray!! I keep thinking that I'll miss something, so I keep scrolling back up! Love it! Thanks for featuring my Dead Heads....I really appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really great ideas--love all the little details

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denise - your Halloween tray is just fabulous! Love all of your details...and the DEAD Head well isn't that just too much fun!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~